Queer Sex Ed: An online study for LGBTQ youth 16-20 years old
What is Queer Sex ED?
QSE is a new multi-media, Internet–based sexual health education program. This program is part of a research study developed by Dr. Brian Mustanski, Director of the IMPACT LGBT Health and Development Program, at Northwestern University. The QSE website is engaging and interactive with information presented in various formats like games, animation, and videos.
What is special about QSE?
• The sexual health information in QSE was developed specifically for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer youth.
• Everything is done ONLINE – so you can participate anywhere, anytime.
What topics are covered in QSE?
• Sexual orientation
• STD and HIV basics and risks
• Safer sex practices
• Condom use
• HIV testing
• Family and community connections
• Dating and relationship skills
• Power issues
• Safe sex
Please note that this study is no longer recruiting participants.