Do You Really Know HIV?
HIV prevention and treatment is not what it was even years ago. Check out our new interactive Prezi to learn the latest information about HIV and LGBT young people! What’s inside:
- HIV 101: General information on HIV and LGBT youth
- HIV Prevention: Latest methods preventing HIV
- HIV Testing: Step-by-step guide to testing
- Medical Care: HIV treatment and what to expect at the doctor
- Social Support: Finding support and communicating with family, friends, partner(s), and your community.
Click “Start Prezi” on the graphic below. To move around you can:
- Click the arrows at the bottom > Go at your own pace.
- Click anywhere > Zoom in.
- Click at the top or bottom corner of the screen > Zoom out.
- Hover your mouse to the right side of the screen > Use the home and Zoom In/Out buttons.
- Embedded videos will play within the screen below. Links will open in a new tab.
Like this article? Read more on our Youth Blog and Family Blog.
Interested in participating in research? Find out if you are eligible.
Looking for other ways to help? Show your support by donating to IMPACT.